Through this data protection policy, AM SOLUCIONES informs the users of its website of the way in which the data of its users will be managed, so that they can decide, freely and voluntarily, if they wish to provide the information requested.
PRINCIPLES AND GUARANTEE OF PRIVACY
This website respects and protects the personal data of users. As such, you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
At AM SOLUCIONES we guarantee compliance with the following principles in order to guarantee your privacy:
* We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services that the client requires.
* We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have the express authorization of the user.
AM SOLUCIONES has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and Law 3/2018, on the protection of personal data and guarantees and digital rights (LOPDGDD) , as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Company name: AM SOLUCIONES AUTOMATIZACIÓN S.L., (hereinafter, AM SOLUCIONES).
Address: P.I. OESTE, AVDA. PRINCIPAL, PARC. 25/4 NAVE B., 30169, SAN GINÉS, MURCIA.
Telephone: +34 868 24 28 62
For the treatment of our users' data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
PRINCIPLES OF APPLICATION TO PERSONAL INFORMATION:
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new RGPD:
* Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes of which we will previously inform you with absolute transparency.
* Data minimization: We will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them.
* Limitation of the retention period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment.
* Integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. AM SOLUCIONES will take the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users' data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we process comes from:
• Newsletter subscription
• Registration as a user
• Registration events and activities
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
There are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons in the following ways:
• Contact form: The following personal information is requested: Name, Email, and other information that can be provided in the body of the message, to respond to the requirements of web users. For example, we can use this data to respond to your request and respond to questions, complaints or comments about the information included on the website, the services provided through the website or the processing of your personal data.
• User registration form: When filling in the fields in the “Create an account/Sign up/Register” section, the following personal information is requested: Name and surnames, address, telephone, email, ID and password.
• Newsletter Form: The following personal information is requested: Name, Email, and other information that can be provided in the body of the Message, in order to send you all the information related to our services and products that may be of interest to you.
AM SOLUCIONES will not transfer personal data that can identify the user to third parties without prior consent.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
AM SOLUCIONES is entitled to the processing of your personal data, based on the consent of the interested party, as provided in article 6.1.a of the aforementioned RGPD.
What is the retention period of your data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as a commercial relationship is maintained and, where appropriate, for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations or until the interested party requests the deletion of their data.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Interested persons have the right to:
• Access: Access your personal data held by AM SOLUCIONES.
• Rectification: Modify or rectify your inaccurate data provided by AM SOLUCIONES.
• Cancellation: Cancel your personal data, when they are no longer necessary, from the AM SOLUCIONES database.
• Opposition: Oppose the use of your data for a purpose that is not the one chosen, of the services provided by AM SOLUCIONES.
• Portability: Request the change of file in an automated file for another company, from the AM SOLUCIONES database.
• Limitation: Limit the use and term of use of your data by AM SOLUCIONES, in which case they will only be kept in accordance with tax legislation and for the exercise of claims.
• Withdrawal (Right to be Forgotten): Request the deletion of your history, if applicable, on the Internet (See RGPD).
Said rights can be exercised using the forms enabled for this, through the company's email or through our data protection delegate at the email dpd@valegalespaña.com.
Finally, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the relevant data protection control authority, in particular, with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index -ides-idphp.php)
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. AM SOLUCIONES will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to data portability, that is, to receive the personal data you have provided us and to transmit them to another data controller when:
• Treatment is based on consent
• The data has been provided by the person concerned.
• The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and may file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
The user is solely responsible for the veracity of the data sent to AM SOLUCIONES, exonerating him of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
AM SOLUCIONES is committed to the use and treatment of users' personal data, respecting their confidentiality, to use them in accordance with its purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration , loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing AM SOLUCIONES, it must notify the user without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the security incident when it becomes known.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
AM SOLUCIONES reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, on this same page, the changes introduced will be announced reasonably in advance of their implementation.